What’s the best part of winter? Snow. Would you agree that winter without snow is no winter at all?
The peaks surrounding Residence Soča are snow-capped at least half of the year, so do keep reading.
What can be better than waking up on a crisp sunny morning to dive down some white slopes, breathe in some fresh alpine air and feel the warm mountain sun on your face? Only 15 minutes from us you’ll find the highest Slovenian ski resort of Kanin. On a clear day, the top of this majestic 2,000 metres high mountain will give you an extraordinary view all the way to the Adriatic Sea. In less than 50 minutes you can be in the Italian Sella Nevea, and in just over one hour you can get to Višarje near Trbiž. And if you feel like visiting Austria, you can be at the tripoint south of Arnoldstein in one hour, and in Innerkrems in two.
If you wish to go to the Dolomites, we can arrange heli-ski transportation, and if you’d like to ski on virgin snow, we will get you a ski touring guide, who will show you the best wild slopes in the area. We are here to give you a magical skiing holiday. Contact us.
The package is suitable for two people or more.
- 3 overnight stays
- welcome drink – locally produced liquor
- 1 basket of local specialties
- 1-, 2- or 3-day ski pass for Kanin or Julian Alps international ski pass (allowing skiing in three countries with one pass, minimum for 2 days)
- fine-dining dinner in the Mangart restaurant
- free rent of snowshoes and hiking poles
- free use of dry and infrared sauna
- space for drying skiing gear
- free rent of board games
For more information and prices, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Tourist tax: €2.00 per person per night.
Upon reservation and if possible:
- Possibility to add extra nights
- Possibility to rent skiing gear
- Possibility to organise guided ski touring
- Possibility of guided ski touring by heli-ski
- Heli-lift services to ski resorts in Italy and Austria
- Possibility of guided hiking tour with skishoes
- Massage in the apartment