Only in winter time, when nature’s asleep and the number of tourists drops significantly, will you be able to feel what peacefulness in the Triglav National Park really means. When the world is covered in a blanket of snow and the sunrays make everything around us glisten do we really become aware of how magical nature is. The frozen waterfalls become ice sculptures, and the snow-covered spruce trees become majestic snow queens. So embark on an unforgettable tour with your snowshoes and discover the mysteries hidden in the kingdom of Goldhorn, the fabled golden-horned white chamois, accompanied by an experienced mountain guide, who will take you on a wonderful adventure across this snowclad valley.
The package is suitable for two people or more.
- 2 overnight stays
- welcome drink
- 1 basket of local specialties
- 1 guided tour with snowshoes in the quiet winter nature that ends watching the stars in the crystal clear night sky
- fine-dining dinner in the Mangart restaurant
- free rent of snowshoes and hiking poles
- space to dry hiking gear
- free dry or infrared sauna
- free rent of board games
For more information and prices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Upon reservation and if possible:
- possibility to add extra nights
- possibility to purchase tickets for the Kanin ski resort or the Juliana Alps International Skipass
- Massage in the apartment