The Soča Valley offers countless possibilities for epic adventures that you will remember for the rest of your life. They are best experienced in good company, so be sure to invite your friends to a wild adventure in this top outdoors destination in the Alps. Treat yourselves to a unique rafting excursion that stands out from the usual offers. Then taste some typical local liquors that are only made in this part of Slovenia. And in the evening you can all enjoy making the traditional potatoes (čompe) with quark (cottage cheese) on the fire pit of our outdoors kitchen. Your only job is to relax, we’ll take care of the rest.
- 3 nights in the Superior apartment;
- welcoming glass of wine or liquor;
- 1 × basket of local specialties;
- 1 × basket of selected wines (3 bottles) waiting for you in the apartment;
- 1 × private rafting excursion that you will never forget;
- 1 × visit to the Kilc distillery, where you will get to know the typical spirits of the upper Soča Valley.
- 1 × basket with potatoes and cottage cheese to make on the fire pit of our outdoors kitchen;
- free rent of board games;
- free rent of hiking poles and tips on personalised hiking tours;
PRICE: from €1,568
The price is valid for a maximum of 4 adults in the Superior apartment. When available, another type of apartment can be chosen at an extra charge.
- Tourist tax: €2.00 per person per night.
Upon reservation and if possible:
- possibility to add extra nights;
- a second apartment for bigger groups;
- possibility to add extra activities (paddleboardng, canyoning, riverboarding/hydrospeed, kayaking, climbing, caving, etc.);
- guided hiking tour.