Fly fishing on the emerald river is a unique experience, and catching the elusive marble trout is a special kind of challenge. Whether you’re a skilled angler or a complete beginner, we encourage you to accept the call of this wild alpine beauty and to enjoy a fishing break that you will never forget. You can tackle the hunt for this giant among trout on your own or with a local professional, who will show you the best spots for fly fishing. If you’re a beginner, the professional will reveal all the secrets of this ancient fishing method, and if you already have some experience, you will be able to improve your technique, adapting it to fishing on wild rivers. Since we want you to make the most of your time on the river, we will prepare a traditional Slovenian lunch on the riverbank. No restaurant will offer a better view. We will make sure that you have an unforgettable experience.
The fishing season starts at the end of March, and ends at the end of September for marble trout and at the end of October for rainbow trout. For more information you can consult our friendly staff or visit the websites
- 3 nights in Studio apartment;
- welcoming glass of local liquor;
- 1 × basket of local specialties;
- 1 × traditional Slovenian lunch by the river;
- space for drying your clothes and gear;
- gift – local hand-embroidered sample of fishing fly.
PRICE: from €790
The price is valid for one person staying in our Studio apartment. When available, another type of apartment can be chosen at an extra charge.
- Tourist tax: €2.00 per person per night.
Upon reservation and if possible:
- possibility to add extra nights;
- guided fishing excursion with local professional, adapted to your wished and experience;
- rent of fishing gear;
- permit for fishing on the Soča river (for 1 day, 3 days or 7 days);
- possibility to add extra activities on request.