The fish population is very large throughout Soča’s stream. It includes marble trout, rainbow trout, brown trout, hucho hucho and a type of grayling that is specific for the Soča river.
FROM APRIL – OCTOBER
The fishing season in the Soča Valley extends from April until the end of October, when the water level is lower and fish start feeding intensively before the onset of winter.
FALL IN LOVE WITH THE EMERALD BEAUTY
Soča’s upper reaches are fast and have numerous rapids, cascades and pools. In many areas, the river flows through short gullies. The Soča river distinguished itself for its emerald colour, its white pebbles and its winding streambed, which is truly breathtaking as it flows through the green valley towered by snow- capped mountains.
WHY RESIDENCE SOČA?
- We are situated only 100 metres from Soča river
- We provide early breakfast: a basket of local specialties that you can take with you for a unique breakfast by the river
- Exceptionally relaxing experience after a day in the water: we offer whirlpool bath and sauna, massages in the comfort of the apartment
- Sports gear rental (including electric bikes), as well as help in organising extra activities
- Dinner is arranged 10 minutes walking distance from the resort
- In close collaboration with local fishing organisations, we can sort all the necessary fishing permits before your arrival, putting you in touch with the best local fishing guides and arranging the necessary transfers to any soča tributary
- Pets are also welcome at our resort.
LOCAL FISHING GUIDES WE TRUST
Do you want us to help you plan your dream fly fishing vacations? Fill in the below form and let us know your wishes.